Know more about SumUp
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
Know our Talent Acquisition team
As part of the global People team, you will help us build one of the best companies to work for in the world. Our mission starts with Talent Acquisition, the team of great people who work hard attract the right talent to SumUp and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while selecting us as their next employer. Here are some facts about us:
- Our team is spread around 3 main locations in the world (São Paulo, Berlin and Sofia)
- Our members come from 15 different countries around the globe: Brazil, Egypt, India, Pakistan, England, South Africa, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, USA, China, Turkey.
- We are to become heavy supporters of the agile transformation at SumUp, mentoring and coaching hiring managers at SumUp to apprach their hiring needs in an agile way
What you’ll be doing in this position
- You will partner with hiring managers from across the globe to help them evaluate and structure hiring needs, considering business needs, the state of the job market and local hiring practices
- You will drive the selection process, end-to-end (screening, interviews, offers, negotiations) and make accountable hiring decisions together with the business
- You will add value to our recruiting processes by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and recruiting while recommending and driving improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- You'll be engaged in various projects for the continuous optimization and further development of the team and our processes, covering topics that vary from employer branding to candidate assessment, candidate experience, diversity and Talent Acquisition metrics
- Fluent Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
- At least 4 years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience running recruiting processes end-to-end - you should know your stuff!
- Candidates love you, hiring managers consider you to be their counselor in recruitment matters
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques - LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events, boolean searches, Slack and StackOverflow are no strangers to you
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Strong interviewing skills - behavioral and technical interviews are part of your daily life, but you're also somewhat acquainted with case and puzzle interviews
- International experience or experience working in a company with a global mindset
- Really passionate about recruiting and technology, entrepreneurial spirit, easy-going, business acumen and results-oriented.
Why work at SumUp
- Nice flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
- Chance to run hiring processes for foreign hiring managers and even for positions in other locations (Chile, Germany, Bulgaria)
- Exchange program to Germany as part of your development program
- Active participation in agile experiments we will run in Talent Acquisition this year
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal voucher, Gympass, life insurance
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.