At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our goal is to build the first ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are building an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer.
SumUp is looking for an Onboarding and Activation Manager to:
- Ensure the best onboarding customer experience since the moment they decide to sign-up for our services;
- Implement initiatives to increase readers usage;
- Guarantee adherence to KYC (know your customer) processes
The ideal candidate should have strong nose for value and be able to implement scalable initiatives to take SumUp to the next level. Moreover, this candidate will ensure KPIs are monitored on a daily basis to make our operations run smoothly and if not, act proactively to address core issues. We want someone who has already experience with leading large teams and make them better every day! Your job is to make yourself disposable!
- Uncommon business sense and nose for value, enabling you to take decisions which will prompt our operations to the next level;
- Be able to juggle with multiple balls and at the same time deliver daily results,
- You have a passion and a career track of developing high performance teams;
- Be a subject matter! Understanding in-depth our numbers, main struggles and how to drastically make a difference are key for you;
- You embrace and enjoy the hands-on attitude! Jumping on the execution to guarantee quality and deadlines always energize you;
- Communicate effectively and bring completely different audiences together, influencing their decisions, is something you’re comfortable with;
- You love getting your hands dirty! Execution is your strongest quality.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English is mandatory - you're going to work in a true Global team!
- 4+ years of relevant experience - a track record of dealing with hypergrowth environments is a plus
- Number and hypothesis-driven person, with outstanding analytical skills
- Result orientated in order to prioritize large volumes of activity all at once
- Easy going and team player, your success will depend also on multiple stakeholder support
- Experience with people management. You´ll be in charge of a team w/ over 50 people
- Pragmatic, pro-active, hands on, people oriented and a fast paced environment lover
- A crucial role and responsibility to shape and drive customer experience in a fintech
- Being part of the payments industry revolution. Globally!
- That amazing and exciting startup environment, in one of the coolest offices in the area
- Transportation voucher or parking space
- Meal voucher
- Optional dental assistance
Why work for us?
We are a team of hardworking, talented people who do things differently. We’ve got a huge challenge ahead of us: to build our own payments solution, end-to-end, so that we can always offer the best value & service. To succeed, we need smart, creative people. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. We have all it takes to innovate and disrupt the payment industry! If you think you’ve got what it takes, join us!