SumUpers are inspired by a dream: payments must be so easy, intuitive and cheap that transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment.
Excited about building striking payments to empower the world? Join the team!
As a Senior Growth Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end online and offline marketing campaigns in order to grow our Sales Consultants channel. This means that you will design, test and implement growth marketing initiatives while running and monitoring the effectiveness of current campaigns.
Here is a flavor of your day-to-day job:
- Run, monitor and analyze current online and offline campaigns, being able to plan actions for improving effectiveness and conversion
- Be an active member of the Growth & Experimentation team, that will be responsible for the design, test and implementation of growth initiatives
- Proactive interactions with other stakeholders such as Online Marketing, Communication, Design and Product in order to get the job done timely and with operational excellence
- Hypothesis-driven person with outstanding analytical skills
- +3 years of relevant business experience, of which at least 1 year related to performance-based marketing
- Intermediate/good knowledge on at least two of the following online marketing channels: SEM, Display Ads, Paid Social Media and Content Marketing
- Previous experience with any of the following tools is desired: web analytics (e.g Google Analytics), A/B testing (e.g Optimizely), landing page builder (e.g Instapage) and communication automation (e.g Mailchimp)
- Hands-on approach: not afraid to get your hands dirty and do operational work in order to reach the team's objectives
- Fluency in English is mandatory - you are going to work with global teams
- Get excited with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-responsibility atmosphere of a growing fintech
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Nice and flexible working times
- Additional health insurance
- Transportation voucher or parking space
- Meal voucher
- Optional dental assistance