Know more about SumUp
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
What you’ll be doing in this position
We are looking for a motivated (Senior) Salesforce Manager to continuously improve our CRM systems, processes, and communication. You will work in an international team of administrators and developers to ensure that all Cloud Services (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Contact Centers) are working according to our global business needs. You will:
- build and lead a local team of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud Professionals
- be the local contact person to ensure that we maintain and improve our Salesforce Instance, including the optimization of business processes and improvement of agent productivity via the Service Cloud and other features
- be responsible for following best practices and ensuring business processes and communication are automated
- coordinate projects with local stakeholders and departments
- ensure connected systems like Contact Centers, Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, Web Services are maintained and improved
- continuously follow Salesforce releases, identify new features and improvements, and advice on or lead the implementation
You'll be perfect for this position if you:
- Have at least 5+ years working experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Consultant - you should know your stuff :)
- Have track record advising and supporting companies on how to get to the next level using Salesforce
- Have solid experience leading teams
- Enjoy documenting processes and preparing user guidelines
- Can communicate fluently in both Portuguese and English
- Are looking for a job in a fast-paced company who is living global hypergrowth
- Enjoys complex work environments where there is room and autonomy to create
The following requirements are a big plus for us:
- Experience in other Salesforce features and systems (Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud), or integrated services (Web Services, Call Centers)
- Certifications as a Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), or other Salesforce.com Certifications - big plus!
Why work with us - we offer:
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Nice flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home
- Benefits: transport voucher or parking space, meal voucher, Gympass, healthcare insurance (dental optional), life insurance
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.