At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
Our Business Development team works with strategic partners and merchants to grow our business in various customer segments, sometimes totally new unexplored industries and merchant types. We are at the forefront of SumUp's interactions with key industry players with whom we identify various opportunities for integrations, new products and use cases for our family of products. Sales is a key component of our team, so having a hunter mentality and hunger to explore is key to success within the team.
What you’ll be doing in this position
- Drive the SumUp for Developers' business; focusing on integrated mPOS and eCommerce partnerships across Europe, the US and South America
- Develop new business with software provider partners via phone, email and in-person; to introduce SumUp’s integrated offering, negotiate commercials and close deals
- Engage with existing SumUp integrated partners; to deepen the existing partnerships, upsell additional SumUp products and grow the customer base
- Analyse data and internal reports to help optimise integrated partner setups and deliver regular feedback to our partners and the team
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be fluent in English and an additional native-level language skill preferred
- Must have amazing people skills. As an Integrated Partner Manager, you must have the confidence to communicate professionally and effectively with C-Level contacts
- Be proactive and self-driven to achieve goals and start new initiatives
- Experience working with developer facing products preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic and collaborative work environment preferred
- Previous sales experience required (1-3 years)
- Must be willing to be located in Berlin
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description
- Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, soccer, German and yoga lessons
- Our team comes from 40 different countries building a fun, international environment.
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page: https://sumup.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.