At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
SumUp’s Marketing team is composed by two main pillars. The first includes Public Relations, Brand and Product Marketing, the guardians of SumUp’s corporate identity and product branding. The goal of this pillar is to make SumUp’s brand known to the world and empower our teams to become true ambassadors of our products and company. The second pillar, Acquisition, has the goal to acquire new merchants and increase SumUp’s net revenue worldwide. This goal is achieved through strategically placed and creatively designed online and offline marketing campaigns.
Our SumUp office in Berlin is now hiring for the position of Performance Marketing Manager!
What you’ll be doing in this position
- Set up and manage paid advertisement campaigns for user acquisition through the main channels (SEM, Display Advertising, Paid Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Content Discovery Platforms, Apple Search Ads etc.)
- Evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels by the market and determine necessary adjustments optimize marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend
- Contribute to landing page optimization to improve conversion
- Identifying new growth opportunities (new channels) and pursuing them
- Work with the Brand Marketing and CRM team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description
- All the startup swag you expect: kicker table, table tennis, beer in the fridge, and more!
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, soccer, and yoga
- Our team comes from 24 different countries creating a fun, international environment.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.