Know more about SumUp and Compraquí
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
Compraquí is a very important chapter of our history in Latin America as it marks the first step of a revolution in the payments industry in Chile. As part of Compraquí, you will join the first payments service company in Chile and promote financial inclusion by empowering small merchants across the country and helping their businesses grow.
Know our team
It's such exciting times to be part of Compraquí! As part of the Chilean operations, you report directly to Compraquí's Country Manager, dotted-line to SumUp's Talent Acquisition Lead in LatAm. You will help us build one of the best companies to work for in the world. Our mission starts with Talent Acquisition, the team of great people who work hard attract the right talent to the company and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while selecting us as their next employer.
What you’ll be doing in this position
- You will partner with hiring managers to help them evaluate and structure hiring needs, considering business needs, the state of the job market and local hiring practices
- You will drive the entire selection process, from defining the sourcing strategy to negotiating offer terms, for high complexity positions in Chile
- You will add value to our recruiting processes by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and recruiting while recommending and driving improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- You'll be engaged in various projects for the continuous optimization and further development of the team and our processes, covering topics that vary from employer branding to candidate assessment, candidate experience, diversity and Talent Acquisition metrics
- You'll be one of our experts when it comes to recruiting and talent acquisition - we expect you to mentor, coach and train more junior colleagues in our area as our team in Chile expands
You'll be perfect for this position if:
- You speak fluent English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
- You have at least 6 years of experience in end-to-end recruiting processes, with preferred experience both in-house and in agencies - you are confident that no position is impossible to fill and follows through with your promises
- Candidates love you, hiring managers/clients consider you to be their ultimate counselor in recruitment matters
- You have solid knowledge of sourcing techniques - LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events, boolean searches, market mapping and cold-calling are no strangers to you
- You have solid knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- You have strong interviewing skills - behavioral and technical interviews are part of your daily life, but you're also acquainted with case and puzzle interviews
- You have a true passion for recruiting and technology
- You hold an entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen and orientation to results and metrics
Perks & benefits
- Nice and flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home
- Transport voucher
- Meal voucher
- The opportunity to be part of a revolution in the Chilean payments industry!
Compraquí is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Compraquí does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.