At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow
What you'll be doing in this position
- Arrange and monitor cash advances as per company policy;
- Process expense report reimbursements for employees according to company policy and procedures;
- Provide guidance to employees regarding adherence to Group Travel Policy;
- Follow up and communicate with our employees regarding non-compliant expenses, missing receipts, etc.;
- Act as a central point of contact for all travel and expense questions;
- Ensure proper authorization before processing any reimbursement;
- Provide excellent customer service and support to all employees at all levels;
- Actively participating in internal, external and tax audits;
- Participate in optimization of existing process together with controlling team;
- Take active part in current projects within the department.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economic
- Excellent command in English both written and spoken
- Related experience will be considered as advantage
- Experienced user of MS applications and ERP system (SAP would be considered an advantage)
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Opportunity to be a partner with SumUp in achieving its goal to becoming the first global card acceptance brand.
- A startup work environment, passionate, collaborative and results oriented
- Empowerment of employees to fulfil their role in the organisation.
- Flexible working hours
- Open workspace environment
- Office relaxation activities such as yoga and massages
- We get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, football and office parties.
- Team Building activities touring in the different SumUp sites globally
- 23 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment at SumUp
- Additional health insurance
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind