At Sumup we have just started our agile journey and we are looking for agile coaches who can work in a collaboration with our Agile coaches in Germany, Bulgaria and Brazil along the way. As an experienced Agile Coach or Scrum Master, you will be working with teams that have different maturity, skills and needs. One day you will be facilitating daily rituals in Scrum teams, the next day teaching teams how to apply Kanban principles correctly. You will be expected to mentor everyone on lean principles and continuous improvement on a daily basis.
You will be part of a growing and global agile coaching team. With offices in Europe, North and South America we have a great multicultural, diverse and collaborative environment, which invites people to travel to different locations when required.
What will you do
• You will be part trainer and part mentor. You will deliver agile trainings where needed and help teams put what they learn during the training in practice
• You will be helping individuals and teams adopt agile methods and continuously improve them. You will demonstrate the depths of agile principles and practices to the teams and help them appreciate them.
• You will be delivering technical coaching - mentoring teams on software development best practices ( TDD, CI, etc.) and motivating them to try approaches and techniques they do not have experience with
• You will be involved in Process coaching - training and consulting teams on agile ceremonies such as standups, planning sessions, retrospectives
• You will be employing facilitating style coaching such as helping individuals and teams rethink their mental models and assumptions, mindsets and thought shortcuts
• You will be mentoring teams on how to embrace and manage change and inspiring them to efficiently cope with the challenges of change
• You will help teams become high performance teams
• Have previously been part of a digital transformation/agile transformation effort in a mid-sized or a large company
• Have previous experience coaching agile teams practicing SCRUM, KANBAN, XP
• Know the Agile manifesto by heart and how to put it in practice
• You are pragmatic with a strong drive to move forward and make change happen
• You are a true teambuilder who can improve collaboration within and across teams
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Hold CSM and/or CSPO accreditation by the Scrum Alliance (a plus)
• Competitive compensation
• Budget for attending conferences and advancing your career. We encourage speaking at conferences, giving talks, participating at meetupsmeet-ups and being involved in the local tech and agile community
• Weekly Hack Fridays and Lunch-and-learn session where ideas are shared and discussed over company-sponsored lunch
• Yearly off-sites where the tech teams from Berlin, Cologne, Sofia, and São Paulo gather together
• Regular get-togethers for brunches, cocktails, football, yoga, and office parties.
• 23 days paid leave + an extra day of paid holidays added for every year spent with the company
• Additional Health Insurance