Know more about SumUp
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them succeed.
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
Know more about the Marketing team in Brazil
It's such an awesome time to join the Marketing team! We are the team who wants to spread the word that we are the most loved payments company on the block and reach small merchants who can be truly empowered by our solutions - and, therefore, do more of what they love. The marketing team is composed of 3 teams: Branding & Communication, Performance Marketing and Growth Squad.
What you'll do in this position
- You'll work directly with Brazil's Head of Marketing on special projects and studies that have true impact on merchants' lives and business results
- As you perform your daily tasks, you will also interact a lot with other teams, like Sales, Business Intelligence, Finance, Acquisition Tribe - in both local and global contexts
- You'll have full autonomy to test marketing hypothesis and bring your recommendations to the Marketing team about what we should do next
- You'll run complex analysis focused on performance, forecast vs. real, viability of new projects, analysis of new clusters and personas, sales planning and modelling
- You'll use numbers, data and insights to challenge the way we think about Marketing and marketing solutions, map potential blockers to our plans, further understand who is our merchant
- You'll help us test new approaches to marketing: co-marketing, offline marketing and whatever new ideas with which you can come up!
You'll be a great fit for this position if
- In data you trust :) You have fun when you're crunching data/modelling and Excel is your great friend. You love to extract meaningful insights from data, share your findings with others in a structured way and use them to challenge the status quo
- You have strong business sense. Having data-based insights isn't enough for you; you want to see your insights used in a pragmatic way and can't wait to have great discussions with different teams, in and out of SumUp
- You are self-driven and self-motivated. You love to feel inspired by the environment in which you are but you also have a driving force within you that keeps you going. You are restless in the search of insights and results, a true hard-worker who is moved by a mix of passion and sense of purpose
- You believe numbers are fun! You don't mind - actually, you LOVE - working with numbers, doing your math and structuring calculations that make logical sense
- You don't lose your people-orientation in the way. You understand that, in the end, it's all about working together with the team to build the best possible experience for our merchants!
- You speak fluent Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team!
Why work at SumUp
- Truly meaningful work: see the results of your work change the lives of small merchants in Brazil
- Autonomy to exercise your analytical skills: bring your hypothesis; let's test them together!
- Nice flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to coordinate with the team if you want to work from home or even take a few days off
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, bike parking, meal voucher, Gympass, life insurance
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.