We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion, those who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams.
We believe that anyone should be able to start their own business. We provide small businesses with powerful, easy-to-use card readers and awesome customer support, so merchants can run their business and engage with their customers. We do so with genuine care for our merchants and love for our products. By taking the hassle out of getting paid, we enable small business owners to focus on what they love to do.
We are 1,300+ SumUpers around the globe, 700+ in Brazil only, and we are here to empower small merchants and help them thrive.
What you’ll be doing in this position
We are looking for a motivated Salesforce Senior Engineer to work as an integral part of our Global CRM Team and will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce.com projects.
You will work in an international team of administrators and developers to ensure that all Cloud Services (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Contact Centers) are working according to our global business needs. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com platform.
Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure.
The Senior Salesforce Engineer is a hands-on individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technical and functional capabilities, and can provide guidance and mentor other Salesforce developers on the team.
You will work in solution design, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
As our Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will:
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Lead the implementation of development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation.
- Conduct solution reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps, and meets customers’ business requirements
- Lead Lightning Migration efforts, including building custom Lightning components to increase agent productivity
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
You'll be a great fit for this position if:
- Have at least 4+ years working experience as a Salesforce Developer - you should know your stuff :)
- Deep understanding of Salesforce platform and structure, with strong experience in APEX (VF, Controllers, Apex Triggers, etc)
- Strong previous experience working with Lightning web components and Lightning Design System (LDS)
- Have experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors
- Have experience with integration between applications using Salesforce APIs and Webservices (JSON, SOAP, REST)
- Have experience with Databases and Data Synchronization
- Comfortable with a variety of development tools, including Force.com IDE, Workbench, Ant migration tool, and others
- Have a demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Have track record advising and supporting companies on how to get to the next level using Salesforce
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Exhibits high energy and drive, brings enthusiasm and the ability to engage with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings
- Continuously follow Salesforce releases, identify new features and improvements, and advice on or lead the implementation
- Have previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Can communicate fluently in English
- Are looking for a job in a fast-paced company who is living global hypergrowth
- Enjoys complex work environments where there is room and autonomy to create
Why you should join us
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
- Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world as you deliver your projects
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game
- Work in flexible hours - you make your own schedule and have the freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
- Work in the coolest office around, in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
- Have access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees 100% paid by the company, dental assistance, private pension program, variable compensation, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance, barbershop and nail polish at the office, massage sessions, monthly parties at the office!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.