We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion, those who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams.
We believe that anyone should be able to start their own business. We provide small businesses with powerful, easy-to-use card readers and awesome customer support, so merchants can run their business and engage with their customers. We do so with genuine care for our merchants and love for our products. By taking the hassle out of getting paid, we enable small business owners to focus on what they love to do.
We are 1,300+ SumUpers around the globe, 700+ in Brazil only, and we are here to empower small merchants and help them thrive.
As our Performance Channel Manager, you will:
- You will be responsible for managing our Member-get-member (Referral-a-Friend) and affiliates channel, create and set up campaigns based on ROI & payback and reports detailed results
- You will Identify opportunities to improve our performance metrics, such as CTR, CPM, ROI, payback and conversion rates
- Communicate effectively and bring completely different audiences together, influencing their decisions, is something you’re comfortable with. You´ll need to inspire people with your long-term vision
- Work together with the tech team to help enrich and prioritize development backlog
- Be a subject matter! Understanding in-depth our numbers, main struggles and how to drastically make a difference are key for you
- Help SumUp to reach the maximum number of Merchants at the lowest possible cost. You’ll be empowered to always be at the edge of the market and accomplish what no one has achieved in the industry.
You'll be a great fit for this position if:
- Having experience in growth hacking (massive growth in a short time on small budgets, focussed on finding smarter and low-cost alternatives to traditional marketing)
- You have a structured approach to ambiguity and strong analytical skills
- You are comfortable with a vast amount of data, managing budgets and coming up with conclusions/recommendations are a fundamental part of this role.
- Pragmatic, pro-active, hands-on, people-oriented and a fast-paced environment lover
- You believe that stakeholder management is a critical component to the successful delivery of any project
- You are fluent in Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team
- It is a plus if have had experience on member-get-member and affiliates channels
Why you should join us
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
- Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world as you deliver your projects
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game
- Work in flexible hours - you make your own schedule and have the freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
- Work in the coolest office around, in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
- Have access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees 100% paid by the company, dental assistance, private pension program, variable compensation, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance, barbershop and nail polish at the office, massage sessions, monthly parties at the office!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.