Become a part of highly motivated Sales team. We are responsible for growing SumUp’s business base around card acceptance products for our European markets. This customer facing role will give you an opportunity to work on a complex product with experienced stakeholders who will guide you along your journey.
Our Berlin-based team is currently hiring for the position of Sales Associate (Junior) - France.
What you’ll do
- Get in touch with leads in France/Belgium/Switzerland and acquire new customers for our card acceptance devices via phone and email.
- Offer great solutions to our customers' problems through a consultative sales approach.
- Build relationships with our customers as their first point of contact, and become an ambassador for SumUp by being friendly, caring and proactive.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve our customer experience and drive initiatives to optimise the sales process.
- Quotation and contract preparation, while managing your Salesforce pipeline.
You’ll be great for this position if
- You’re fluent in French, both orally and in writing. Conversational English is also necessary for the job.
- You’re empathetic and can develop nourishing relationships with customers and team members.
- You’re an active listener and you intuitively identify your customer’s needs.
- You’re tech-savvy and eager to learn about our dynamic industry.
- You’re excited to play a key role in achieving team goals.
Why you should join SumUp
- You’ll be part of an international, highly motivated team with the modest goal of revolutionising an entire global industry.
- You'll learn what it’s like to build a new business venture from the ground up.
- You’ll be empowered to give ideas and influence the business beyond the scope of your role.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfast, cocktail nights, sports and team events.
- Last, but not least, we offer some great benefits: a corporate pension plan, a training budget, Urban Sports Club partnership, German lessons, yoga classes, 28 days of vacation, regular subsidised meals and more.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.