We exist for the brave individuals, from small businesses to freelancers, who strive to make their business vision a reality. As a professional invoicing and accounting software company, Debitoor runs on 2 rules: make your customer happy and trust your colleagues to make the best decision. Open and innovative, we strive to consistently bring our customers the best. Now an acquisition of the global FinTech company SumUp, our mission has tremendous opportunities to spread.
Are you passionate about writing, transferring real-life business questions into easy-to-read articles and creating content across a variety of online media, such as websites, blogs, emails, social media and forums? Do you want to help businesses around the world thrive by helping them discover a better way to manage income & expenses?
We’re looking for someone with an interest in marketing, communications, journalism, business, or accounting with excellent Italian-language skills to assist in the creation of content, the management of social media activity, and the support of our customer base
Our headquarters are located in central Copenhagen.
- Write and publish articles for debitoor.it and associated online media on relevant topics within invoicing, accounting, and being self-employed
- Handle customer support, communication, and feedback
- Create original content relevant for business owners from scratch
- Build and send regular email newsletters
- Social media marketing activities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Monitor and participate actively in relevant forums and communities
- At least 2 years work experience
- A perfect command of Italian with a dedicated focus on grammatical and idiomatic accuracy and a good control of English
- You love writing and can easily communicate difficult concepts
- You are interested in working in an international environment
- You’re eager to learn more about SEO, marketing, and organic traffic
- You thrive on responsibility, are well organised and can work independently
- You are curious and ready to experiment and engage in a wide array of projects
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and always find new ways to make it better and raise the bar
Nice to haves
- Previous experience with SaaS, tech, or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with online communication, such as blogging and CMS editing
- Experience with invoicing, accounting, or running your own business
What we offer
- A challenging position at a successful international company with opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- The chance to join a dynamic young team at Debitoor’s headquarters, located centrally in Copenhagen
- Opportunities to work across departments in case you have a flair for design, data, or accounting, for example :)
- A social, diverse, and open work environment that encourages taking initiative and welcomes new ideas
- A flat hierarchy true to its Scandinavian roots that allows you to participate in decision-making processes
- Probably the best canteen in Copenhagen serving fresh, healthy, delicious options daily with a beautiful view
- Learn more about what it’s like to be part of the Debitoor team.
What to do
Take a look at debitoor.it and associated media, sign up for a free trial, play around with the software and let us know why you want to be our new Italian-speaking copywriter & marketeer
Send your application and CV in English, including or linking to examples of your writing in Italian and tell us what you would do if you were to start as our Italian speaking marketeer
Starting date: As soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Laura Costabile – email@example.com
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.